We have devoted our practice to helping clients navigate through the legal process by providing highly personalized legal counsel. We understand that our clients may be facing stressful circumstances upon consulting an attorney. Therefore, we work with our clients closely to develop a legal strategy to best suit their personal goals and intentions.
We have successfully represented clients in many courts including New York State Family Court, New York State Supreme Court, New York State Surrogate’s Court, and Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas.
Gregory D. Drab, ESQ
- Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District
- Western District of New York
- Cleveland - Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University, J.D., 2004
- Allegheny College, B.A., 2001
- New York State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Northern Chautauqua County
- Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
Julie L. LoreLegal Assistant
- SUNY Fredonia, B.S. Business Administration - Management